Go Wild - it’s time to party - 27-29 June 2014
It’s party time for the whole family as the Absa Kirkwood Wildsfees celebrates its 13th birthday.
As teenagers we believe it is time to “Party like a Crazy Monkey” in the Songololo Stretch – another Wildsfees first where we treat visitors to live entertainment during the day.
Then party late into the night with over 30 of South Africa’s favourite artists.
They include Mango Groove, Emo Adams, Elvis se Seun, Dr. Victor and the Rasta Rebels, the beautiful Blackbyrd trio, The Parlotones and many more.
Other entertainment includes an aerial display, extreme motorcycle stunt show, mohair and alpaca expos, wine and beer tents, cooking demonstrations, agricultural, new car and 4x4 expos. National circuit shows for the culture vulture including the art of burlesque.
A safe Kidz Zone designated for the young while the parents shop and enjoy the festival vibe. Over 350 quality stalls.
The Absa Kirkwood Wildsfees 2014- a place to feel like a teen again no matter your age will kick off on Friday, June 27 and will end on Sunday, June 29.
Tickets are available from the Absa Kirkwood Wildsfees office on 042 230 0064 or go to www.wildsfees.co.za for more information.
See you at the party Wildsfees goers.
· Discover the fine art of Rooibos tea drinking – at the Carmién Tea stall
· Extreme motorcycling by national champion Brent Le Riche – Friday and Saturday
· Jukebox Show featuring Pieter Koen, MWAH, Ricus Nel and ADAM
· Let your taste buds go wild and have a party at our gourmet stalls
· Make friends with an Alpaca – and discover for yourself why their wool is called “fibre of the gods”
· Your chance to get close and personal with an angora goat – visit the Mohair South Africa stand
· Shop till you drop – at over 350 specialist stalls
· Come hungry – there are tasty snacks and meals to which will have your tummy going wild from early till late in the Coca-Cola Food Court
· Burlesque shows in the Tipsy Gypsy Art Bar – for those who like their entertainment “a little saucey”
· A galaxy of stars on the Eastern Cape’s biggest stage – the Windhoek Main Stage
· Tame your thirst in the Windhoek Kuiergat Beer Tent – for over 18’s only
· All day music in the Songololo Stretch
· Let your kids go wild in the Stumpies Kidz Square while you enjoy the festival
· Skaapkop Langtafel World Challenge
· Rides to suit all ages in the Fun 4 U fun fair
· Don’t miss the Unifrutti Agri Expo
· Get close to nature – visit the Walk on the Wildside marquee
· Sandra Prinsloo in Oskar en die pienk tannies – Absa Show Hall
COME JOIN THE FUN....